In this article, you will learn about using n8n to integrate Onfleet with other web apps such as Slack, Shopify, etc.
Your organization can utilize n8n to retrieve information from Onfleet tasks, trigger task creation, task updates, and task deletion. In addition, n8n offers direct access to the Onfleet API that allows you to send API requests with a visual interface. The integration on n8n is developed and supported by Onfleet.
Setting Up a Workflow
1. Click on "New Workflow" from the top left corner of the dashboard
2. Select "New Nodes" by clicking on the + button from the top right corner
3. From here, you can enter your credentials for the selected node. In this case, the Onfleet API key:
Now that you have set up the Onfleet node as part of your workflow, you can start using n8n for all your Onfleet API requests. Please refer to our API documentation for more detailed information about Onfleet API requests and their use cases.
You can choose from hundreds of apps such as Slack, G-Suite, Email, Discord, etc. To select an app you would like to integrate with, press the + button again. Then, use the "Search" section to search for your preferred app or select from the drop-down list of integrations that n8n offers.
Create an Onfleet Task using the workflow
Now that you have set up the node with your credentials, you can use it to create a task in Onfleet. Your Onfleet node can be connected to other available nodes to create a custom automation workflow. Here are the necessary steps to create a task:
1. Add a Destination
2. Enter the address information, this can be from other nodes such as Shopify or other web apps of your choosing
3. Add recipient information, this information is optional depending on your needs.
4. After you finish entering the destination information and recipient, press "Execute Node" and the task should create within the Onfleet dashboard