In this article, you will learn about Onfleet's analytics tab which allows organization administrators and dispatchers to view historical task and driver data in actionable graphics.
To access your organization’s Analytics page, simply login to the dashboard and click the "Analyze" tab at the top of the map view.
You can modify the period, team, and driver parameters in the upper right corner of the page to fine-tune your view and specify the analytics yo would like to view.
Task analytics are broken up into five key metrics:
- Completed Tasks (Succeeded or Failed)
- Delay Time
- Service Time
- Task Type (Drop-Off and Pickup)
Simply click on each metric to take a closer look at the associated data.
Driver analytics are broken up into two metrics:
- Distance (In-transit and Idle) traveled
- Time (In-transit and Idle) while on-duty
This data is particularly useful for employee timesheet tracking and mileage reimbursements. As with task analytics, simply click on each metric to zero in on the associated data.
These data sets are refreshed every 10 minutes and can be broken down by:
- Time (Day, Week, Month)
- Day of Week, Hour of Day
- Drivers by using the drop-down menu beneath the bar graphs.
How Analytics are calculated
- Completed Tasks: tasks per hour = (total task count/time all drivers spent active)
- Delay Time: minutes per task = (total minutes delayed for all tasks, each at most 90 minutes) / total number of delayed tasks
- Service Time: minutes per task = (total minutes for all tasks, each at most 30 minutes) / total number of all tasks
- Task Type: drop-off to pick-up ratio = (number of drop-off tasks / number of pick-up tasks)
- Feedback: stars = average rating
- Distance: unit per task = (total distance active + total distance idle) / total number of tasks
- Time: minutes per task = (total duration active + total duration idle) / total number of tasks
Dispatchers can download a .zip file containing CSV formatted data used in each of the analytics visualizations. This data can be used for custom analytics outside of Onfleet or stored for future reference.
To perform an analytics export, click the "Export to .csv" button found in the right-hand panel.
The analytics export window allows the dispatcher to specify the period, team, and driver that are included in the export. Analysis data can be grouped by date, month, hour of the day, week, day of the week, and/or by the driver. Each report grouping that is selected will produce a separate CSV for that analysis.
Your analytics history is based on your billing tier:
- Starter: 30-day
- Basic: 90-day
- Premium: 1-year
- Professional: Unlimited