Note: Professional plan only
Onfleet customers with a Professional plan have the ability to create multiple Onfleet organizations at no additional cost via the multi-brand account support feature.
This is an especially useful feature for larger companies that operate in multiple geographic regions.
To add a new sub-organization:
- Log in as the admin user of the master organization
- Go to the Connections tab:
Settings > Connections
- Enter the email address for the admin for the new sub-organization. Please note that it can't be an email address already in use as an Onfleet admin/dispatch.
- Have the new admin user check their email inbox for an email from Onfleet with the subject: 'X wants to connect with you on Onfleet', and click the link to set up the new organization. They will additionally be connected with the master organization, which will allow cross organization task assignment, and some other multi-organization features.
- Contact support to make final adjustments and take the new sub-organization out of trial mode. Please indicate the email address that used.