Onfleet customers with an Enterprise plan have the ability to create multiple Onfleet organizations at no additional cost via the multi-brand account support feature. This is an especially useful feature for larger companies that operate in multiple geographic regions.
To add a sub-organization:
- Log into the organization owner account.
- Select the "Settings" icon located at the top right corner of the dashboard.
- Go to the "Connections" tab in the "Settings" window.
- Enter the email address of the administrator for the new sub-organization.
Please note the email must be unique and not already in use in Onfleet.
- Select "Sub-Organization" for the connection type.
- Select "Send Invite"
- Have the new administrator user set up the new organization via the email invite they receive.