Task details provide dispatchers with an overview of a task's recipient, assigned driver, destination, scheduled time, and details. The Timeline section is updated with task creation time, start, completion, arrival, departure, as well as any photos, barcodes, or signature collected, as the driver progresses.
As a dispatcher, you can view task details from the dashboard in the following ways:
1. Double-click on task
To view task details such as creation time, recipient name and phone number, destination details, and notes, simply double-click a task on either the sidebar or map. This will open the task modal with all details relevant to this task.
2. Double-click on task (post completion)
Upon task completion, photos, signatures, completion notes, task timeline, and feedback collected are instantly synced to the dashboard and will appear at the bottom of the task details modal. The 'View Route' option allows the dispatcher to review the route taken by the driver to complete the task.
Dispatchers can alternatively export tasks as a CSV file.
Tasks have timestamps for the following events in the task's Timeline section:
- Task created: the time that this task was created
- Task started: the time that the worker started this task
- Task completed: the time that the worker marked this task complete
- Driver departed: is either 60 seconds after the task has started, or when the driver has travelled 100m from the start task location (whichever comes first)
- Driver arrived: is either the last time that a worker arrived within 150m of the task destination, or if they never are within 150m of the task destination, it is the same as 'Task completed'
As a task progresses toward completion, more timeline events will be populated.
Tasks may also have zero or more of the following attachments:
Note: attachments (if collected by the driver) aren't available until after the task has completed. There may be delayed availability for some attachments, depending on driver mobile bandwidth, reception, duty status, and/or Onfleet processing.