Onfleet’s interactive Analytics page allows admins and dispatchers to view historical task and driver data in actionable graphics.
To access your organization’s Analytics page, simply log in to the dashboard and click thetab at the top of the page.
To begin, you can modify the Period, Team, and Driver parameters in the upper left corner of the page to fine tune your view.
Task analytics are broken up into five key metrics:
- Completed Tasks (Succeeded or Failed)
- Delay Time
- Service Time
- Task Type (Drop-Off and Pickup)
Simply click on each metric to take a closer look at the associated data.
Driver analytics are broken up into two metrics:
- Distance (In-transit and Idle) travelled
- Time (In-transit and Idle) while on-duty
This data is particularly useful for employee timesheet tracking and mileage reimbursements. As with task analytics, simply click on each metric to zero in on the associated data.
These data sets are refreshed every 10 minutes and can be broken down by:
- Time (Day, Week, Month)
- Day of Week, Hour of Day
- Drivers by using the drop-down menu beneath the bar graphs.
How Analytics are calculated
- Completed Tasks: tasks per hour = (total task count / time all drivers spent in-transit)
- Delay Time: minutes per task = (total minutes delayed for all tasks, each at most 90 minutes) / total number of delayed tasks
- Service Time: minutes per task = (total minutes for all tasks, each at most 30 minutes) / total number of all tasks
- Task Type: drop-off to pick-up ratio = (number of drop-off tasks / number of pick-up tasks)
- Feedback: stars = average rating
- Distance: unit per task = (total distance in-transit + total distance idle) / total number of tasks
- Time: minutes per task = (total duration in-transit + total duration idle) / total number of tasks
Dispatchers can download a .zip file containing CSV formatted data used in each of the analytics visualizations. This data can be used for custom analytics outside of Onfleet, or stored for future reference.
To perform an analytics export, click the 'Export to .csv' button found in the right hand panel.
The analytics export window allows the dispatcher to specify the period, team, and driver that are included in the export. Analysis data can be grouped by Date, Month, Hour of day, Week, Day of week, and/or by Driver. Each report grouping that is selected will produce a separate CSV for that analysis.
- Starter: 30-day
- Basic: 90-day
- Premium: 1-year
- Professional: Unlimited