If you have Admin status, you can create custom SMS notifications by clicking thebutton in the tab under Settings (Note: there can only be one notification per trigger). Below the notifications window you will have the option to select the language in which you would like to communicate with your customers.
Choose a trigger for the notification:
- Triggered when the driver starts the task from the driver app.
- Triggered when the ETA falls below a certain threshold, which you specify.
- Triggered when the driver is within 150 meters (~500 feet) of the destination.
- Triggered when the driver completes the task from driver app and marks it as succeeded.
- Triggered when the driver completes the task from the driver app and marks it as failed.
- dependent tasks linked to it. A notification will be sent out to all recipients attached to the dependent tasks. For more information, please review Dependency Notifications. Triggered when the driver has started a task that has
- Triggered when the driver has completed a task that has dependent tasks linked to it. A notification will be sent out to all the recipients attached to the dependent tasks.
Create your message by entering text or tags into the field. Tags are variables that are replaced with text at the time the notification is sent. You can see a preview of what these tags translate into at the bottom of the notification details view. The recipient tracking page). Once a task has been completed, this link can be enabled to automatically convert into a feedback page.is a link that the recipient can click on to track the driver's location in real-time (to customize this web view, see
We do our best to handle various circumstances appropriately, for example:
- If a task is started when the driver is within 150 meters of the destination and you have notifications set up with , and triggers, we will only send the notification.
- If the driver loses connectivity when the ETA is 12 minutes and re-gains it when the ETA is 6 minutes, but there is a 10 minute trigger set up, it will use the actual ETA (6 minutes) in the notification that gets sent, provided you used the appropriate tag rather than entering "10 minutes" directly into the notification text.