Webhooks are an advanced feature that allow organizations to be notified as soon as special trigger conditions are met, via an
HTTP POST to the
URL specified. Complete webhook documentation, including triggers and descriptions, can be found here.
Manage or create webhooks from the Onfleet Dashboard, by logging in as the admin user and navigating to thetab in .
To create a new webhook:
- Click the + button under Webhooks
- (optional) Label the webhook with a distinctive name
- Choose from one of 13 webhook triggers
- Enter the URL where webhooks updates should be pushed
- Validate and create the webhook
To ensure ownership of the URL used, Onfleet requires validation before the webhook is enabled.
URL value provided will receive a
GET request from our servers, with a
check query parameter. You need to respond to our validation request with exactly this value, untouched, as a simple string response. See the Create a Webhook documentation for code examples.
Note: Zapier and RequestBin URLs are whitelisted and are automatically validated.